Having your vehicle damaged or stolen can be a stressful enough time without having to worry how you will pay your insurance excess.

Our Excess Protection Insurance policy is designed to cover your excess payment when you need to make a claim on your motor insurance policy for accidental damage, fire, theft and vandalism.

The policy covers motor cars, motor bikes, caravans, motor homes, commercial vehicles, taxis and dual control vehicles.

A range of excess cover is available as follows:-

Single Vehicle Policy

£350 £500 £750 £1,000 £1,500

Commercial Fleet Policy & Motor Trade Policy

£500 (up to a maximum of 3 vehicles) £1,500 (up to a maximum of 5 vehicles) £3,000 (up to a maximum of 10 vehicles) £5,000 (up to a maximum of 20 vehicles)

The above details only provide a brief description of cover, for more detailed information please speak to your broker who will provide you with a quotation and arrange cover