Here at Blythe Insurance Brokers we provide a fully comprehensive set of policies tailor made for both the Landlord and Tenant alike to provide peace of mind for both parties.

For The Landlord.
Whether you have an Occupied or Empty property, Private residential or commercial premises,  single or a whole portfolio of properties across the country, we can provide cover designed to provide protection against all standard perils, such as fire lightening, storm and flood (unless otherwise stated), policies can include full accidental damage and subsidence cover. Extension covers can be arranged, Terrorism, Property Owners Liability, Loss of rent.

We know that your assets are important to you, and you need to make sure that you are covered for the unexpected so we will work with you to ensure that you have the right level of protection for your property portfolio needs.

We also provide Landlords Legal Expenses along with Landlords Home Emergency Cover:

Our Landlord Home Emergency policy offers immediate help and peace of mind to landlords, covering emergency call out fees and repair costs.

For the Tenant.

Contents cover can be arranged which again protects the tenant against the standard perils and optional accidental damage. Although most importantly provides policy holders public liability insurance cover. Personal Possessions cover worldwide can also be included on the policy.

Family Legal Cover

Offers immediate assistance and peace of mind when you are faced with the daunting prospect of a legal dispute.

For more details on both types of cover click on the links below.