At Blythe Insurance Brokers we pride ourselves in ensuring the correct type of cover is in place to suite your needs.

Personal Motor User

We have different options available depending upon your requirements which could be driving for Social, Domestic and Pleasure use, Commuting and Business use if required.

Commercial Vehicles

For the van driver that uses his or her vehicle as a business tool we can provide full cover and in addition were a replacement vehicle is important in the event of an accident we can provide additional cover to guarantee this.

Motor Cycle

We have a large panel of insurer partners to place any bike from the smallest scooter to the ultimate sport or super sports bike. Whether your bike is standard or is non-standard, we would love to offer you.

We can offer quotes for the following areas:

  • Highly modified bikes
  • Non ABI and Chinese bikes
  • Trikes and Quads
  • Niche Bikes
  • Q Plates
  • Chassis Numbers

Breakdown Cover can also be provided. We have Different Levels available.

Roadside Assist/Nationwide Recovery.                       
Home Start/Roadside Assist/Nationwide Recovery.  
All of the Above and Europe.

Gap Insurance

Gap Insurance must be bought within 180 days of purchasing your new vehicle or a new vehicle that you have taken out finance on. This type of Insurance is intended to ensure there is no shortfall in covering the cost should you vehicle be written off. This type of insurance can also cover the finance taken out at the type of purchase.


Please contact us about a quote as we can also offer cover on Young Drivers, Learner Driver, Covered Leaner Driver and Student Driver Insurance, for further information on specialist cover mentioned please click the boxes below.